how to quench the carb monster?!

bethad5
bethad5 Posts: 176 Member
so trying to eat 40/30/30 has left me waaay over on carbs and way under on the others!! how do I get calories in without having so many carbs?!

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Oh take a look at my diary...I have finally been hitting proteins consistently...focus on getting protein and the rest falls in place.
  • Daphnemomof9
    Daphnemomof9 Posts: 113 Member
    I try hard to fill in my diary the night before so that I can make all of the pieces fit together. If I'm high on one thing I can just take something off and readjust it before I've eaten anything. Now I just wish they had a way to check the foods off as they're eaten, sometimes I forget to eat something, until the end of the day. I've spent probably too much time on that, but it is getting easier.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Oh take a look at my diary...I have finally been hitting proteins consistently...focus on getting protein and the rest falls in place.

I totally agree. I too am finally hitting my proteins, and sometimes I even have quite a bit of carbs left at the end of the day. This way I can squeeze in some treats :) Also if I hit my protein macros I do not crave carbs at all....