how can i get started T_T

Options
last year i lost 36lb in one month and the shock is that i really didn't put much effort into losing weight i had final exams i was really stressed out and a barley ate any food and studied like a crazy person so i think that was the reason i lost all that weight so now that i am done with my finals and back to my normal life again i started to pack up the pounds again from January till this day i am 129lbs now and I've been struggling to keep my weight but i have a big family and we all get togather alot and eat all sort of foods (mostly fat and sweets T▽T ) i never tried to lose weight in my past 18 years any weight loss in my life mostly occurred without the struggle of diet so this maybe my first time trying to lose weight and i am usually...well...mostly a food person i love to eat and try new stuff i never had trouble with exercise in fact my favorite past time is running without running i would probably be 300lbs by now :P so i really dont know how to start cuz i think that is the difficult part i keep getting hungry and cant stop the temptation so if there is any tips that could help i would really love to hear them or in this case read them lol so please help....!
HOW CAN I START....!

Replies

• rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Start by replacing high calorie foods with low calorie foods. Since you love to try new stuff you can try new veggies. I eat 6 times a day and only feel hungry if I go too long between meals/snacks.
  • tccramer
    tccramer Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! Is there a gym nearby that you could join? A combination of strength training and aerobics is the best thing. Slim does not necessarily mean healthy. For me, the classes at the gym are the most motivating. I joined a gym over 4 years ago. I started classes and immediately fell in love with the class atmosphere, energy. My favorite is BodyPump. I am now a LesMills BodyPump and Step aerobics instructor and will be going for my PT cert in Aug. My point being I am 51 years old and am here to tell you to start an exercise program now while you are still young. As you get older the harder it gets to lose weight. When I was in my teens I could lose 5lbs. in a week, in my 20's it might take 2 weeks, 30's 2 months, etc... I think you see what I'm getting at. Right now I'm fitter than I've ever been and have more energy than ever.