So excited, weight off the shoulders!

Options
2»

Replies

• dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I think you listed it before but what is your itenerary for the trip?
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I'd meet ya in Chicago, but I'm booked that week! Have a blast, sounds like your hitting some fun spots!
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Congrats!!! Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful time -- I may or may not be more than slightly jealous of you :tongue:
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    Photoshop face, insert epic jet-setting quote! :laugh:

attachment.php?attachmentid=237517&stc=1&d=1304696580
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    That's great that you have the flexibility in your life to do such a trip. I suppose now is the time in your life to do it.

I have a mortgage that rivals the national debt, a demanding job, and way too many responsibilities. I can live vicariously through you, right. lol
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I lived in Germany for 3 years and LOVED traveling around Europe. And there hasn't been a day since I got back that I haven't missed it. ENJOY!!!!!!!

I just moved to Switzerland and feel the same way... its awesome to jump around to the different countries and check out the sites.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I think you listed it before but what is your itenerary for the trip?

Start in Chicago,early August, for 5 days, then head off to Canada, pretty much Toronto and surrounding areas by car for about a week, staying with a Canadian girl, she is competing in a tri while I there so that will be cool. Then we are both heading to NYC for 5 nights. Then I head over the to the UK and Europe for the rest of the trip, Germany, Switz, Austria, France, Italy, Belgium etc etc. then going to the moto gp ion misano Italy before coming home in late September
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Haha you're stronger than me. When I know I'm leaving a job, I'm done. It doesn't matter at all how much logic you fling at me...if you piss me off, I'm like I DON'T NEED THIS, I'M GONE! hahaha.

I'm soooo jealous of your adventures to come! So exciting!!
  • Natx83
    Options
    Haha you're stronger than me. When I know I'm leaving a job, I'm done. It doesn't matter at all how much logic you fling at me...if you piss me off, I'm like I DON'T NEED THIS, I'M GONE! hahaha.

I'm soooo jealous of your adventures to come! So exciting!!

Its been a massive struggle at times, sometimes I was just waiting to get sacked lol.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    Nat -- I think what you're doing is absolutely awesome! I would have loved to do that at your age! Have an awesome time!
  • Natx83
    Options
    Thanks! It will be amazing. Unless I win the lottery if won't be happening again anytime soon lol. But you can always make more money, you can't make more time !!!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    you can always make more money, you can't make more time !!!
    Yep. But you might actually discover it is cheaper to see the world than you think depending on the lifestyle you choose.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    My 7 week trip just keeps getting better and better, lots of cool stuff planned with awesome people! I finish work on 20th of July the day before my 29th birthday, august 4th I'm the best man at a wedding turn fly out on the 6th to Chicago! Never been so excited in my life!

Chicago is the best! I want to live there someday!