The Dreaded Scale - Read

Options
2»

Replies

• cminor5
    cminor5 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of the information. I cannot tell you, how much you have helped me understand my body and with the weightloss ups and downs. I would love to have you added as a Friend, so I can continue to learn more. You and so many others are a great inspiration and we couldn't do it, without the people who help us (MFP Friends) along our journey. Thanks again.

If you don't mind, please add me as a Friend!!! Thanks again and many blessings to you.
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    bump for further reading...I have the ticker ....TAKING enough time to insure success forever....:)

And if anyone wants to add me as a freind that would be great. I am still gathering info and taking my time although I am fully convinced, I just do not want to mess up what you have taught.
  • Joanne_8595
    Joanne_8595 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! Really makes a lot of sense.:smile:
  • lforner46
    lforner46 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have to be honest - I have never lost inches without losing weight. Now, I must say, that when I workout my inches are probably smaller than if I did not workout but my weight loss / inch loss goes hand in hand.

i.e. Before: Bust: 39 inches now: 38
    Waist: 32 inchs now: 30.5
    hip: 39 inchs Now: 38.25
    Weight: 168 Now: 157
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    BUMP FOR LATER!!
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ItsPheebs
    ItsPheebs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, great read. I knew that thing was a no good liar! Now, if only we could prove that my jeans were lying ... anyone?
  • jennismagic
    jennismagic Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I've been killing myself for the past two weeks to restart my weight loss, and was so disappointed when I weighed myself this morning. I'd gained two pounds, or so I thought, so I started sulking for a bit. I wanted to throw the scale through the window at the time, but later realized that 1) I still consume a lot of salt, 2) I struggle with consuming enough water when I'm not working out, and 3) I wait too long to eat sometimes. I shouldn't complain too much, because I've had some success. I've lost about an inch off my stomach already, and my legs are much more toned than they were two weeks ago. I think it just comes down to continuing to change my habits and taking better care of myself.
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    just posted this in forum but needed it to STICK somewhere :)

http://www.niashanks.com/2012/07/stop-weighing-on-the-scale-for-weight-loss/
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Bump