Am I doing something wrong?

Options
SherryRH
SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
I reconfigured my diet about 6 weeks and have been eating more. I try to average about 1729 calories a day. In the past 6 weeks I noticed that I am little tighter but I haven't lost any inches or any weight. I am doing something wrong? My diary is open and for the most part I am consistent in logging. Here are my numbers -

TDEE- 2035
BMR- 1263
15% cut (306) 1729

I an 5"3' and current weigh 130.

Any input/advice anyone can provide would be great. :flowerforyou:

I forgot to mention that I have diabetes so I am limited to the amount of carbs I can consume during the day and even at one time.

Replies

• jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Hi, sounds like your on the right track, a bit higher on the scales and measuring tape is quite usual!

I took 7 weeks before I started to see a drop, hang in there! : )
  • SherryRH
    Options
    bump
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    What are your stats, and what are does your weekly exercise routine look like?

Thanks,

Mike
  • SherryRH
    Options
    What are your stats, and what are does your weekly exercise routine look like?

Thanks,

Mike

I am 5"3' and weigh 130. I walk 2-3 times a week, do yoga one day a week and work out with weights 3-4 times a week. Do you need more information other than that?
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I ran your stats in the scooby calculator using the moderately active activity level and came up with 1803 calories for your cut value.
    I guessed at your age (30?) because I wasnt sure.

Alot of people don't lose a ton of weight in the beginning. Have you read the upping calories sticky? This journey is more about losing fat and inches than losing actual body weight..hope that makes sense. You may want to measure your success in more ways than just the scale, because it is not always an accurate judge of your progress. Are you taking measurements and progress pics?
  • SherryRH
    Options
    I ran your stats in the scooby calculator using the moderately active activity level and came up with 1803 calories for your cut value.
    I guessed at your age (30?) because I wasnt sure.

Alot of people don't lose a ton of weight in the beginning. Have you read the upping calories sticky? This journey is more about losing fat and inches than losing actual body weight..hope that makes sense. You may want to measure your success in more ways than just the scale, because it is not always an accurate judge of your progress. Are you taking measurements and progress pics?

Thanks for guessing my age as 30. :happy: I am 42. I do want to lose fat and inches rather than weight but that doesn't seem to be working for me right now.

I am taking measurements and progress pics too.