The dreaded day 3!!!

Options
Cindym82
Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
:bigsmile: Good morning ladies!!! How's everyone doing with KBT?? Day 3 has arrived and my butt is screaming at me *yay* :flowerforyou: Let me know what you like or don't like about the workout

Replies

• saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    My buns, thighs and abs are in agony!!!!!! :drinker: I've never had my abs hurt so much before...but after 6w6p yesterday they are definitely sore. Today is a non JM day for me-really looking forward to going home to my strength session of yoga tonight! Back to KB&T tomorrow. I'm hoping maybe I'll be a little less sore?! :laugh:
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Morning!!!! :drinker:
    I made the mistake of skipping yesterday morning and ended up making it up at about 7:45 last night and I felt so good about it that i followed it with P90X Ab Ripper X, showered and went to bed. Slept AMAZING, but I woke up this morning READY for more and yea. . . . it HURT! It sucked LOL My butt hurts every so often and my thighs hurt too, but i LOVE it! What a GREAT workout!! Can't wait till tomorrow morning to do it again. I wont be skipping my morning workouts anymore LOL :laugh:
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    How long do we stay on Week 1. since there is 3 weeks, my thought was 10 days for each week. . .
  • Cindym82
    Options
    How long do we stay on Week 1. since there is 3 weeks, my thought was 10 days for each week. . .

I read on her reviews to do 5-6 days on each level with 1-2 rest days
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    What about this makes me sweat more than the 30 day shred!? I'm dripping by the end. I plan to take measurements after level one.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    What about this makes me sweat more than the 30 day shred!? I'm dripping by the end. I plan to take measurements after level one.

I feel more sweaty too, just like RI30 i was dripping in sweat
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! i really don't think KB's & T's is really not for beginners. Whew struggling to make it through level 1. It's a bit much for me. I've only been exercising and walking a week. UGH trying my best to stick with it.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    OMG!!! i really don't think KB's & T's is really not for beginners. Whew struggling to make it through level 1. It's a bit much for me. I've only been exercising and walking a week. UGH trying my best to stick with it.

awwww Day 4 is the best, you get all the soreness out of the way and start to get a hang of it :) don't worry you got us to vent to
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options

awwww Day 4 is the best, you get all the soreness out of the way and start to get a hang of it :) don't worry you got us to vent to

Thanks Cindym82!!!
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'll do day 2 (level 1) tomorrow (oh boy, looking forward to THAT) - did 6 week 6 pack this morning - I haven't done that one in a while so I'm guessing my core will be screaming at me tomorrow. :)
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options

I "think" it may be because you're really using your lower body (buns/thighs - the biggest muscle groups) in KBT and that revs up your HR more then arms - also that combined with a some of the strictly cardio intervals really makes you sweat! Love it - makes me feel like I accomplished a lot (sore muscles help with that , too)
  • Cindym82
    Options

I "think" it may be because you're really using your lower body (buns/thighs - the biggest muscle groups) in KBT and that revs up your HR more then arms - also that combined with a some of the strictly cardio intervals really makes you sweat! Love it - makes me feel like I accomplished a lot (sore muscles help with that , too)

def makes me feel the same way
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    I'm going to be doing KB&T again today, I recently bumped myself up to 30DS level 2 also. KBT kicked my butt the first couple times. It's easier to do this one when people are sleeping though, less jumping around. Banish Fat and 30DS have a lot of hopping around!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I'm going to be doing KB&T again today, I recently bumped myself up to 30DS level 2 also. KBT kicked my butt the first couple times. It's easier to do this one when people are sleeping though, less jumping around. Banish Fat and 30DS have a lot of hopping around!

yeah def good when ppl are sleeping