Help with determining activity level

blynnblair
blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
hey there let me first day i love this group! :smile: Lucia, Kiki and the moderators you guys are the best!

So i work a job where I'm on my feet a majority of my 8 hour day and pack and move boxes for about 2 of those hours. (they aren't extremely heavy maybe 10-15 pounds) I also work out 3 to 4 days a week doing Jillian Michaels DVD Ripped in 30 then some zumba or just dance 3 on my kinect. I havent started lifting heavy yet because i dont have access to weights for about a month and half, when i move. I had my activity level set to lightly active on scooby based just on my working out not on my job...

Should i set it to Moderate with 15%-20% cut?

btw I'm 213, 5' 4" and 25 years old, I'm ready to lose this weight but kinda nervous to bump from1875 (lightly active 20% cut) to 2318 (moderately active 15% cut)

Thanks in advanced for the advice! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Hello,

I would say you are on the high end of Moderate, borderline Strenuous.

You could always start at a Moderate 15% cut and see how it goes for 6-8 weeks. From there you can make any necessary adjustments to fit your bodys needs :)

Mike
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Hello,

I would say you are on the high end of Moderate, borderline Strenuous.

You could always start at a Moderate 15% cut and see how it goes for 6-8 weeks. From there you can make any necessary adjustments to fit your bodys needs :)

Mike

Thanks so much for your reply :) wow i wasn't thinking strenuous but when i think about it I'm on my feet most of the day. I have found myself still hungry after 2000 calories so looks like I'll give this a try starting Saturday!