NEW TO GROUP

Options
tbolashana
tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
Hi i'm new to this group. i started insanity on 5/3. is anyone still doing it? i don't see any recent post. :laugh:

Well, anyway....:happy: i am still doing it. haven't missed one day and is dripping sweat EVERY TIME.

how are u all doing? we are almost finished. what are u going to do next? i might do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. alot of people talk about that.

and i LOOOOOVE :love: having a HRM. it makes me want to push harder or as Shaun T would say DIG DEEPER.

how much are you all burning in month 2?

Replies

• Meloneyd
    Meloneyd Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI!

I'm still here! I just started phase two this week. I like it much better than phase one as I feel that it is faster and more exciting. The first work out I burned 983 calories, last night I did 863. I haven't lost a ton of weight, but I'm toning like crazy!
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, just barely though. I fell off the Insanity wagon. Starting back tonight. I have exactly one month before we head to the beaches of San Diego!! I definitely need to tone up and slim down before I put a swim suit on :)
  • tbolashana
    Options
    Thanks for responding. I also burn like 1000 call. I started to think HRM was wrong since my hubby questioned it in disbelief when I told him how much I burned, so I am happy to know someone else is burning around the same amount.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    I'm still here, just barely though. I fell off the Insanity wagon. Starting back tonight. I have exactly one month before we head to the beaches of San Diego!! I definitely need to tone up and slim down before I put a swim suit on :)

I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU GOT BACK ON THAT HORSE AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. :-)
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU GOT BACK ON THAT HORSE AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. :-)

Aww thanks for the support! Love it! :happy:
  • Truecullers72
    Truecullers72 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm new to this group. i started insanity on 5/3. is anyone still doing it? i don't see any recent post. :laugh:

Well, anyway....:happy: i am still doing it. haven't missed one day and is dripping sweat EVERY TIME.

how are u all doing? we are almost finished. what are u going to do next? i might do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. alot of people talk about that.

and i LOOOOOVE :love: having a HRM. it makes me want to push harder or as Shaun T would say DIG DEEPER.

where did you get your HRM and how much did it cost?
  • tbolashana
    Options

where did you get your HRM and how much did it cost?

solo 915. best buy 59.99
  • Meloneyd
    Meloneyd Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Best Buy as well. I'm not sure how much it was, but you can find some basic models for $50. I recommend getting one with a chest strap.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    so far i like me HRM. i love that i can see how much i burned. it's crazy!!!!