Can someone check if I'm doing this right?

Options
Hi! Yesterday was my first attempt at eating mor calories. While my blood sugars weren't as perfect as they have been when I was eating fewer calories, they weren't out f control and I can adjust.

P.S. My BMR is 1365, TDEE 1878, Cut Number 1502

Thanks.

Replies

• hotlilteacher
    Options
    Sorry, I meant can someone check my diary to see if I followed what I am suppose to be eating correctly. I have made my diary public now.

Thanks a bunch!
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm not sure what your workouts are like, so not sure if you have your calories figured out correctly...the numbers seem a bit low unless you are really really short.

Your diary looks good, you may want to focus on getting in a bit more protein.
  • hotlilteacher
    Options
    Thanks!
    I am very short 5'00"

I do intermediate to advanced Pilates style workouts. Currently doing Core Fusion. and I do 30 minutes of cardio either HIIT on the treadmill or a DVD.

Mostly I was worried about having the right amount of calories and having them plugged in right. I know I have to stay above my BMR at all costs right?
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Yep!

I would say that you fall into the moderately active category on the scooby calculator. I didn't plug in your numbers yet but here is the link:
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
    Also, I forgot to mention, its generally recommended that you set your macros to 40/40/30 carbs/protein/fat when starting out. You can change your macros under "food"--->"goals"
    > "custom". In the beginning, I wouldnt obsess over every little gram, but more just try to use them as a guideline and get as close as possible. Usually if you focus on hitting your protein goal, everything else falls pretty naturally into place.