LOVE THIS GROUP

Options
2»

Replies

• elly1979
    elly1979 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is the only place I reside of MFP. I adore the attitudes here :)
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I agree! =)
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I used to love MFP, but now I'm elated by it since I found this group. It is a whole new world, and I can't be more happy with it. I rarely look at any other message boards. :happy:

I have decided to stick with the message boards here as well. I can't take the drama on the others. I need support and good ideas. This supplies that 10X.
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have a few other message boards that I look at now and then, but this board is kind of like my home room! It's amazing all of the support that is found on here. I think it's that we're all so happy that we can eat that we share that happiness in this group - there's no reason to be snippy or irritable in our posts because we're all well fed! :tongue:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I used to love MFP, but now I'm elated by it since I found this group. It is a whole new world, and I can't be more happy with it. I rarely look at any other message boards. :happy:

I try to stay away from the main forums as well b/c it seems that there are so many people that are negative on them anymore!! I love the love that this group shares and the positive reinforcement that we all embrace.... :)

ETA: This is the first time that I have rolled a thread over to the next page...Just wanted to share that...lol

Also to add: Anyone from this group is free to add me as a friend b/c I love all of the support of people with the same goals as me...It's a great feeling to have friends that think alike in this way!! :)
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I agree wholeheartedly! :love:

I'm really excited about it seeing all the great results in the not-so-distant-future for all of us who are currently doing the full reset! This really is a great way to live and I'm (fairly) certain it will do the trick...FINALLY! Yippee for EM2LW!
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this group as well! I lurked around it a little before finally deciding to try it and must admit I was very skeptical at first but am already starting to see success so I am SOLD!! It is so funny though that when I mention it to other people, they look at me like I have 3 heads (just like Kiki said in her video). I guess I will just wait until I am at my goal and let my complete results prove the success of this program and wow the naysayers!! Looking forward to it!
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE this group!!!!. It has changed my way about everything I thought or read regarding fitness and health. I also would hit the LOVE button but there isn't one...

Also my 24 yr old Grandaughter helped me downlload the ticker.....Ain't she sweet!