Can the Minipill Stall Weight Loss?

I don't ask a lot of questions and pretty much just lurk mostly, but this is really, really bugging me. My searching also didn't turn up anything very useful for me, so here goes. :)

My stats (according to Scooby and a bit of my own experimentation with intake):
Height: 5'2"
Current Weight: 152 lbs.
BMR: 1300
TDEE: 2000
TDEE cut: 1700

I'm eating 1800 calories since, 1) I don't mind slower weight loss if it means my energy/mood stays good, and 2) Fat2Fit Radio gives me a BMR closer to 1500, so I want to make sure I have plenty of wiggle room either way. I do circuit training 5 days a week and 1-2 days of cardio and have been since March. I have been gradually upping intensity.

Last month I cut from 2000 a day to 1800 once I saw my numbers on Scooby. Net cals are remaining above 1500 per day and I don't feel hungry at the end of the day; I was eating junk to fill up my 2000 cals earlier, which often made me overeat.

Around the same time I did the calorie cut, I started the minipill. It's been about three weeks since my weight or measurements have moved at all.

Some Internet research has turned up women who had the same problem, but not much information on what they ate or their activity.

To my mind, it should not be possible for the pill to totally stall weight loss assuming that calorie intake is kept under control and workouts are consistent and are steadily intensifying. So I'm giving until the beginning of July to see what happens, but... I am a little concerned that there IS a way for birth control to do something to completely prevent weight loss. Like dropping my metabolism way low or something, but I'd have noticed other side effects from that, right?

If it really shouldn't be possible for the minipill to kill my weight loss, then I'll know it's something else. Any input is appreciated, please and thanks. :)

ETA: I have been seeing very slow, but consistent results since I started exercising/tracking calories. This is the first time I've gone more than two weeks without any progress whatsover -- clothes are not looser, measurements the same, weight the same. Total stasis.