Anyone from UK doing this?

kazala
kazala Posts: 115 Member
Hi, Ive been looking online for BR and seems its not available to UK.
Just wondering if there are any UK'ers out there doing it and if so...where did you get it from coz I want one lol x

Replies

• ell_jay
    ell_jay Posts: 68
    Hi, uh yeah I don't think it's out over here yet. I downloaded mine & I have my own weights & bands (: You should download BitTorrent, google the torrent for the programme, download that (make sure its not a virus or anything though), and then it'll upload to BitTorrent & download.

If you can't be bothered, you could give me your email address & I could send over the videos & documents? (: (if that'll work) x
  • kazala
    Wow that sounds a bit over my head! Not very good with downloading, even itunes does my head in!
    I actually emailed them, they said its going to be out here in 2 months.
    Are you doing it from your downloads then? How you finding it? Are your downloads the same as/as good as the dvd??
  • ell_jay
    Ah, I see, 2 months is a long time to wait =/

They are DVD rips, comes with the 7-day kickstart, meal plan and the fitness programme (: Its the programme just not tangible, sorry =p

I'd be more than happy to send them by email if you'd like, but if you want the whole package, you can wait. But mines free =p
  • kazala
    Yeah that would be great thanks. I'll add you and message you my email. Thanks! :D
  • ell_jay
    Yeah that would be great thanks. I'll add you and message you my email. Thanks! :D

Sounds good to me, let me know =p
  • kazala
    Have sent you a request along with a message x