Looking for a Key Lime Cheesecake/Pie recipe

Options
TONYAGOOCH
TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
I want to make this for my honey for Father's Day. Anyone have a good diet recipe? I was thinking of mixing Key Lime Jello mix, FF Cool Whip and LF Sour Cream together and putting it in a graham cracker crust and chilling but I'm not just real sure how it will turn out. Any suggestions?

Replies

• drgooch
    drgooch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This is not cheesecake but this looks and sounds yummy! Oh and it is not diet friendly but you can just make it but make the rest of the meal diet friendly. Oh and you have to invite me over for a piece!:bigsmile:

Forgot to add the link....lol

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/key-lime-cake-recipe/index.html
  • TONYAGOOCH
    Options
    lol..you know I'll screw that up right?

I think I'm gonna do this one but add some zest and lime juice to it and maybe place it in a premade shell.

http://www.bhg.com/recipe/desserts/key-lime-cheesecake-bars/
  • drgooch
    drgooch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Nah you won't! I will come help! It looked really easy when Trisha did it on b00b tube.

Those look good too...lol
  • TONYAGOOCH
    Options
    Gonna make BBQ Chicken Kabobs and Grilled Italian-Style Potato Salad and Green Beans too. Y'all wanna come over? Probably be ready about 4-430ish
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I want to make this for my honey for Father's Day. Anyone have a good diet recipe? I was thinking of mixing Key Lime Jello mix, FF Cool Whip and LF Sour Cream together and putting it in a graham cracker crust and chilling but I'm not just real sure how it will turn out. Any suggestions?

There is a key lime cheesecake on the last page of the no-bake cheesecake section of this cheesecake group!

I haven't tried it yet but it sounds good!
  • TONYAGOOCH
    Options
    Thank you. It does sound pretty good