Vacation...what to do?

I have been EM2WL for about three weeks now and will finish the fourth set of stage 1 of NROLFW tomorrow. I am feeling great, getting stronger, and loving it. My question involves what to do on vacation next week. DH and I are headed to Beijing to visit my brother's family who just moved there a few months ago. I imagine our days will be full and we will be walking quite a bit (can't miss the great wall!). So I'm thinking my activity level won't change much and may even be higher than usual with all of the walking. I know there is a gym in my brother's apartment complex so doing the new rules workouts would likely be possible if I have the time. I guess I feel like it's hard to take a week off so early in the program. I know you all can't tell me what to do...we'll be gone a total of 12 days so I guess I want to at least get a few workouts in. Any thoughts or suggestions? Should I just take a vacation, enjoy it and worry about this when I come back?

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Take a vacation, eat at your TDEE Maint (if you are eating a lot and drinking a lot), but in the end, dont sweat it to much. Its a vacation, a chance to take a break.

Take it for what its worth

(I do workout on vacation, just because it gives me energy btw)
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Don't stress about it. Enjoy your vacation!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Beijing?

Honey its time to Wang-Chung tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take plenty of pictures....

DAMN Im jealous!
  • I just got back from a 9 day vacation. I just tried to keep moving and eat moderately. I didn't log at all.

I just kept in mind that I need to start tracking again asap when I returned. Got back Monday night - started tracking again Tuesday morning!

It's called vacation for a reason and a week or two of being "off track" will not make much of a different in the long run

HAVE FUN! :drinker: