Stickies

Options
Raynn1
Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
Would it be possible to reorganize the stickies in here? There are just WAY too many, and many posts are getting lost and pushed back in the pages because of it.. Many of the stickies could be re linked in one or two threads of "Important things to read" or something like that...
Theres just soo many. Makes it a bit frustrating to try and read new posts in here..

Just a thought...

Replies

• jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Good thought...I was wondering about that myself a little, but unsure what to do....I'll see what Lucia has to say about it. :smile:
  • Raynn1
    Options
    Maybe something like One sticky with all of the "beginner" threads to read... all about TDEE, eating more, reset, etc... Another with progress updates and pictures... another with interesting articles about eating more...??:)
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great suggestions Raynn...I sent a message to Lucia and we'll see what us mods can do to make that a bit neater! :)
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Kiki and I agree...I was looking at it yesterday thinking we have got to clean it up a bit...I will work on that this weekend:flowerforyou:
  • Raynn1
    Options
    Perfect:) Thankies!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you said something! I was thinking the same thing!
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I am also glad you said something cause I was going to recommend the same. Guess it was bound to happen with the group growing so big! Thanks for making the changes! :)
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    ROFL! You guys are mind readers, I was just emailing Kiki and Lucia :p Well now I dont have to