30's Daily - 6/14

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our daily thread!

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

[Anyone can start the daily thread, just make the new subject and copy and paste the intro. Thanks in advance for your help.]

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Erica (epa422)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)
Emily (emom3boys)

Replies

• shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Emily!

Ugh, my son woke up at 4:51am today. :yawn: I blame the crazy early sunrise (despite blackout shades) and the stupid songbirds.

I went bowling with my mom's group last night. It was fun, I lost both games, and trashed talked as much as possible :laugh: Dinner there was horrendous for me, I did ok with a grilled chicken wrap but could.not.stop. eating the fries on the side. oops! I'll call that a reset day :tongue:
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options

Ugh, my son woke up at 4:51am today. :yawn: I blame the crazy early sunrise (despite blackout shades) and the stupid songbirds.

I went bowling with my mom's group last night. It was fun, I lost both games, and trashed talked as much as possible :laugh: Dinner there was horrendous for me, I did ok with a grilled chicken wrap but could.not.stop. eating the fries on the side. oops! I'll call that a reset day :tongue:

Nah! You worked off those fries bowling. :wink:
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options

I do NFL style touchdown celebrations whenever i get a strike which to be honest isn't often.
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    Hiya gang, hope everyone's OK. Had another dramatic day at work. My wings have been well and truly clipped. I'm now on duty 24/7 and i can't go more than 30 miles away from work without clearing it with my boss first. Plus I can't go to 2 of the 3 concerts i was looking forward to next month. It stinks to be honest and really isn't worth the money. So the conversation went on and i told my boss I would be leaving next year. This is not a life i want any more and it's a life that would be unfair on my fiance. He took it a lot better than i thought he would.
    On a more positive not I've set up a web page where people can sponsor me for my 3 Peaks Challenge. I'm going to try and raise some money for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance Charity.

http://www.justgiving.com/pjyoung2012

Don't worry I won't hit you guys up for money but any moral support you guys can give me would be much appreciated. Off to the gym in a bit for some CV and strength training and then off for a cycle after that. Have to keep busy and keep burning those calories :wink:
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options

I do NFL style touchdown celebrations whenever i get a strike which to be honest isn't often.

My family has does this kneeling bow with our arms up in the air in a big X, what is it about bowling that seems to require celebration? may just be the beer motivating us....