W5D3 DONE!!!!

Options
I felt like quitting within the 1st quarter mile (it was so windy that it was hard to run in and my nose is SUPER stuffy today making it hard to breathe.....so I guess that DOES mean that I breathe through my nose....hmmm.....) but I persevered and completed it! You guys were my inspiration. I kept telling myself that I really did not want to have to post that W5D3 defeated me and that made me defeat it! LOL

Now, I am going for a nice, long, hilly walk! Take that W5D3!!!!

Replies

• amyram
    amyram Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good work, we usually feel best after having to work at getting through it. Your determination is an inspiration to the rest of us.
    Now I'm so pumped I think I'll go try W3D3 in the rain. :wink:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    It's fine to breathe through your mouth! There comes a point when you have to :) You did the right thing and pushed through!! CONGRATS on your achievement!!
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I did mine today, too! I felt like I was going at snail's pace, but I kept it up the whole time and ended up going to 25 minutes (I kept avoiding looking at the time, and it went faster than I was expecting). So proud of myself! A few weeks ago I couldn't even do 3 minutes straight.
  • yallcallmedeb
    Options
    Congratulations! I did mine today, too! I felt like I was going at snail's pace, but I kept it up the whole time and ended up going to 25 minutes (I kept avoiding looking at the time, and it went faster than I was expecting). So proud of myself! A few weeks ago I couldn't even do 3 minutes straight.

That is amazing that you did 25 minutes!!!! I was definitely waiting for the app to tell me that it was time for a cool down! But then I had energy to do a fast-paced, up hill walk a little later in the day!