Anyone else have a hard time eating this much?

Let me start this by saying that I have a crazy food allergy to sulfites & because of it I don't eat any processed foods except Ezekiel Sprouted grain bread & wraps but it seems that most of the the people on here are eating clean anyway. I'm 5'4, 137lbs, 38 yo & I work out hard 5-6 days a week. So, how do you get all those calories in with just whole foods? I have been at the dreaded 1250 setting & since November I have lost nothing. I even gained 5lbs, though my measurements are smaller.
But now I am starting Kung Fu & crossfit & my net calories were under 800 on my workout days.... no good I know! I really want to do this right & healthy not work backward. I'd rather be strong & happy than skinny. BTW I can't do protein powders, bars, etc.
Scooby says my BMR is 1373, & TDEE is 2369.
Any advice would be great.

Replies

• degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Have you tried the peanut butter that you grind yourself? Winco sells it and most natural food stores to do I believe. PB is a great calorie booster and has the "good fats". :)

I was actually thinking of upping my cals again to try and do the reset before trying to lose again.