2.5 weeks - an update

Vespyr
Vespyr Posts: 111 Member
I really like this group so I just wanted to update. I've been eating at my cut ~ 2000/day for 2.5 weeks now. Initially I ballooned out like crazy. I was so full and miserable for the first few days then by the end of the first week things started to change. It's like someone popped the balloon and I shrunk back down. My body feels good, tight, energetic (just need my brain to follow suit). I've lost 1.5lbs since starting and that includes a day of crazy hard heavy lifting where I usually blow up with water weight. Maybe a good word would be balance. My body feels balanced. Fewer cravings, no panicy hunger, no hangry days (well Saturday, but I was out and went too long without food).

So to everyone just starting, keep going! The first week SUCKS! I remember eating a snack every hour between 3 and 6pm, had supper and 15 minutes later I was STARVING. Bodies do weird stuff.

Replies

• KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    *happy dance* !! Wonderful news! So happy for you!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Suite
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Awesome to hear!! :)
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    great news!
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Good for you and great to hear! Keep up the good work.
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    That's awesome! Did you do the metabolism reset prior to eating the CUT amount?
  • vatblack
    vatblack Posts: 221 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I needed to hear that.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    no hangry days (well Saturday, but I was out and went too long without food).

HANGRY! omigosh I love that! That perfectly describes my demeanor when I go too long without food... lol thanks :D
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    I just love reading those posts.

Keep it up!
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    How wonderful for you :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    goog to hear!