Wanted Fitbit Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• stasherella
    stasherella Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just got my fitbit for Christmas and I am loving it. Looking for Pal and fit friends to keep me moving and motivated. ID is Stasherella on both sites.:smile:
  • CarysRoninMom
    Options
    Hi! I'm a Fitbit user. Unfortunately I forgot it at home today! But I'm looking for friends and motivation. :happy:
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    hi Cary and welcome to the group, Happy New Year btw. Hope you didn't forget your fitbit at home today lol. sorry it took so long to respond.
  • runsforbubbles
    runsforbubbles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need friends and support. Someone has to help keep me accountable. :) I also love my fitbit and am a wee competitive. I think that if I had people to support and to measure myself against, it would be a good thing
  • torrinw
    Options
    can someone help me figure out how to add a friend on the fitbit site?...its only giving me facebook and email options
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am new to the fitbit. Maybe someone can help me out with my question. It logs all my steps and miles. So when I am on the MFP website, I used to log all my evening exercise. I will typically do 20 - 30 minutes on the eliptical and then some strength training. Do I still log this activity into the MFP Exercise tab? Or amy I doubling up on my calories used, if I do that?