feel so much better!

M_lifts
M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
I increased my intake just over a week ago as I was starving! Currently doing insanity and have a very active job which involves a lot of walking/ climbing stairs for approx 3-4hrs/day. Eating more has made me so much more energetic than i was. I feel that I am able to workout better and I'm not so tired anymore. FIngers crossed now the scale moves!

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Awesome!

Check out the "what to expect when upping calories thread" just to make sure you know what may happen :)
  • M_lifts
    thanks mike! SO far ive had the bloating which has disappeared today and I have my tummy back!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Nice! Its awesome what your body can do when getting proper fuel!
  • M_lifts
    I realised that i wasnt calculating my activity levels right and that is why im hungry. I previously had them set to lightly active/moderate activity. Did a tweak.I have my levels set to active on mfp and to lose 0.5lbs, which gives me 1630+ exercise calories (so normally eatt 1900) which is very close to my TDEE cut at 1913 (5'2", 30, 135). Wanted some advice on activity levels- I have put strenuous 5-7hrs on scooby and active on here. Does that sound ok?