exercise, videos, workouts, gyms, and such

Options
faith99436
faith99436 Posts: 17 Member
so just curious cuz i know i can't do every workout video that is out there right now so what is everyone doing to get moving anyone found a good video or have machines you like to use at the gym that are dummy proof :) I have a fear of the machines i think about the america's funniest home videos where people go flying off a treadmill LOL awful i know but i can't help it!

Replies

• SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Videos - anything by Leslie Sansone (can be found at Wal-mart, Target, and Amazon.com)
    Gym Machines - treadmill, elliptical (easy for some, very odd-feeling for others), and recumbent bike

Hope this helps!
  • Brandification
    Brandification Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I did Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred a while back and it's a great workout!

As for the gym, I stick to the elliptical, glider and treadmill on cardio days.
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Did the Leslie Sansone beginners 15 mins ... was SO tired of walking on the treadmill TY for the suggestion! Free trial on their web site http://www.walkathome.com/try-walk-at-home/
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    zumba on the wii... i cant keep up with the zumba fitness dvd set i bought YET.. and i cant do the steps right on the wii.. but I'm moving and sweating my BUTT off. At the gym I bike.. and play on the balance disks (its like 1/2 a balance ball under a platform that you stand on. and try to keep straight with out falling and breaking your face LOL. mostly I walk and just started doing water aerobics
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    C25K, soon Zumba on Kinect, probably 30DS in July.
  • SavageFeast
    Options
    Try Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred:

http://youtu.be/1Pc-NizMgg8
  • SavageFeast
    Options
    Try Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown:

http://youtu.be/q5nyrD4eM64
  • SavageFeast
    Options
  • judiknyght
    judiknyght Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I stick to the elliptical because it's easier for me to self pace than a treadmill. I have taken a zumba class and a yoga class at my gym. Zumba was fun, but it was really more an hour of random flailing than anything really resembling dancing! I LOVE my water aerobics class. As for videos, I have the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD and I LOVE it. There's stuff in it I can't do, but I just try to keep my body moving during those parts.
  • faith99436
    faith99436 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    awesome ideas thanks everyone let's keep it coming if you find something new that you like that you wanna share with us just post i know someone said they did jillian michaels 30 day shred she kinda scares me a lil LOL.....but if it works hey might be worth trying i actually have done those walking videos before and forgot about them thanks for that one and all the others Ya'll ARE GREAT!