For Those That Measure

How often do you measure yourself? What areas? I was measuring once a week, but don't see much from week to week. In fact, my measurements stalled awhile ago - one of the reasons I decided to dive into the metabolic reset. I forgot to do my weekly measuring yesterday and I may just wait a bit, maybe do it every other week or wait until my reset is over. Oh...and I usually measure bust, waist, waist at bb, hips, neck, forearm, wrist, thigh, calf. What do you guys do?

Replies

• twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    I measure most of those too ... i do mine weekly but other do fortnightly or monthly.. Just up to you. MFP recommend 2-4 weeks.
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    I have a chart that my friend emailed me to keep track of measuring so I wouldn't get discouraged. It works. :-) If you'd like I can email you the PDF file.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    I measure once a month. And I measure EVERYTHING because every little centimeter and inch count!!!!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    I have a chart that my friend emailed me to keep track of measuring so I wouldn't get discouraged. It works. :-) If you'd like I can email you the PDF file.

Ooooooh, I'd love to see that! Would you mind e-mailing it to me? I can PM you my e-mail!
  • Sid422

Ooooooh, I'd love to see that! Would you mind e-mailing it to me? I can PM you my e-mail!

Sure, be glad too. You can add the body parts that aren't on there...for all those extra inches. :-)
  • nettasaura
    nettasaura Posts: 173 Member
    Once a month - neck, upper arm, bust, underbust, waist at navel, hips, upper thigh, & calf.
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787

I would like an email on it also, if you do not mind!. Tks. I haven't measured anywhere...I need to do that!.On my to do list!:smile:
  • Sid422

Anywone that would like it emailed just send me your email address via private message. Glad to share!
    :happy:

I would like an email on it also, if you do not mind!. Tks. I haven't measured anywhere...I need to do that!.On my to do list!:smile: