outdoor plans this weekend?

Options
dotti1121
dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
Anyone got any cool outdoor plans this weekend? I've been DYING to go for a LOOOOONG bike ride...might go down to the Big Dam Bridge and ride those trails...

Replies

• songbird1973
    Options
    I will be in Lonoke at my sons baseball tournament. Sounds like your gonna have a good time though!
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    no i didnt. i actually spent most of the time here at the house mad at my bf .
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My wife ran 5 miles (a first for her) this weekend with the Little Rock Running Club.

I did a good outdoor workout. I call it "sledge-er-cise". lol. im building an outdoor kitchen, so i was back there with a mattock/pickaxe, sledge and shovel excavating about 10 wheelbarrows of clay..

I look forward to when the kitchen is done, and I can go back to regular outdoor workouts or going to the gym for a workout. lol.
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    taking my daughter to her summer reading program outside and cleaning the church.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I rode my bike for about 3 hours today! First 2 were semi-leisurely as the kids were with us, but the last one was a pretty good workout!
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i dont know if anyone can help me with this but if you have ever gone to heber to camp can u help me by giving me an idea of what their campsites look like. my mom told me they have electricity and a grill i mean i have no idea i havent been in a LONG time to camp and we are wanting to go in a few weeks. thanks!
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I have our 1 year anniversary on the 7th and we are planning on taking a nice 18 mile hike. We're looking forward to it. I'm also ready for a nice bike ride as well. There's so much we want to do right now but life has us extremely busy but we're going to work it in there soon.