Advice on calorie intake and exercising?

tashbowen1992
tashbowen1992 Posts: 11 Member
I'm recovering from bulimia, I used to binge alot, any chance I got. I would binge anywhere from 1-11 times in a day. My old binges would be anywhere between 100-3,500+ calories. I still binge, it's just not as big anymore, but I know that's what's holding me back, my binges now are from 100-2,000 calories.

I used to workout up to 10 hours a week and would vomit if I consumed anything, including water, silly I know. My dietician has advised me against this, I now workout 30-60 minutes a day and am trying to stop the binges altogether and consume 1,800-2,000 calories.

I'm not 'overweight' by doctors standards, but I feel it. I weigh 98lbs and I am 4ft 10.5in, 100lbs was my highest weight.

I have looked at fat2fit's bmr calculator and this is what I got:

Sedentary (little or no exercise, desk job)

Lightly Active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/wk)

Moderately Active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/wk)

But as I don't know what my activity level is I have been trying to use my dietician's guideline.
Is it possible to lose weight eating this much and exercising as little as I am right now?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, even if you don't comment:)

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    First off- big kudos for working toward your future.

Second off- I would stick with what your dietician recommended you to be on. They know your ins and outs better than an internet calculator ever will. :)

Best of luck to you on your journey!