Stage 1 - Stage 7 Stats. I'm finished!! :)

Options
Jennifer0878
Jennifer0878 Posts: 94 Member
I started NROLFW on January 1st, 2012 and I just finished today on June 15, 2012. I did all of the workouts, didn't skip any workouts, and I only added 1-2 extra rest days when I was REALLY sore. I did take a week off in between Stages 1 and 2, but then I went straight through Stages 3 and 4. I took another week off before Stage 5 and I took a week off after after Stage 6.

I know a lot of women have been asking about results with the program. Mine don't appear stellar on paper, but I'm really happy with my body and how my clothes are fitting. So, without further adieu, here are my stats.

Starting stats on January 1st, 2012:

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 117
Neck: 11.5
Bust line: 36.5 (while nursing a 5.5 month old)
Below bust: 29
Right forearm: 9
Left forearm: 8.75
Natural Waist: 26
@ Belly Button: 29
Hips: 36
Right Thigh: 21
Left Thigh: 20.5
Right Calf: 13
Left Calf: 13
Body Fat %: 19%

Ending stats on June 15, 2012

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 113 (loss of 4 lbs.)
Neck: 12 in. (gain of .5 in.)
Bust line: 35.5 in. (loss of 1 in.)
Below bust: 27 in. (loss of 2 in.)
Right forearm: 9.5 in. (gain of .5 in.)
Left forearm: 9.5 in. (gain of .75 in.)
Natural Waist: 25 in. (loss of 1 in.)
@ Belly Button: 27 in. (loss of 2 in.)
Hips: 35 in. (loss of 1 in.)
Right Thigh: 19.5 in. (loss of 1.5 in.)
Left Thigh: 19.5 in. (loss of 1 in.)
Right Calf: 12.5 (loss of .5 in.)
Left Calf: 12.5 (loss of .5 in.)
Body Fat %: 15.1% (loss of 3.9%)

So, I lost a total of 4 lbs., lost 8.75 inches, and lost 3.9% body fat. Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with the results! I know a lot of other people probably get better results, but I was already in pretty decent shape and was just looking to "trim some fat" and get a little stronger. I think I succeeded, don't you? :smile:

Replies

• Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I certainly think you did!!!

A BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • anastasiaBH
    anastasiaBH Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hell yes. Great results!
  • Jennifer0878
    Options
    I still have the option to repeat Stage 7....and I just might do that, but I still count today as being DONE!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing the program and the awesome results! I'd say you did amazing and the results show it!
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! Congrats on all your hard work :)
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome stats. Thanks for sharing.
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I feel like I should give you a trophy or something. :) Way to go! I can't even begin to imagine finishing this program.
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I started Stage one yesterday. You are my light at the end of the tunnel! Thank you for posting!!! Those are awesome stats!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    wow... super job!! that is dedication!! lets see the before and after pics!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, for your starting weight I think 4lbs lost is an amazing achievement.
    I second the trophy idea!
  • austelle
    austelle Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! This is such an encouragement to the rest of us to stick it out! I'd love to see some photos too ;)
  • Jennifer0878
    Options
    Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures. :( My husband thought I was crazy for starting the program and never thought I would finish it. I could take "after pictures" but I'm afraid they wouldn't mean much.

Thanks for all the amazing support! It's great to see I can help encourage others. :)
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    great results, i have just started so looking forward to seeing some results