Starting over

justagirl2013
justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
Well, I'm back from my 3 week vacation. Honestly, I don't think it went as bad as I had planned it would. I made sure to eat no breakfast, a light lunch and a balanced dinner. I felt that gave me the calorie buffer I needed. I avoided drinking anything but water as much as I could, and avoided sweets. I didn't do any kind of exercise, unless you want to count running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

The morning after I arrived home I got on the scale and was up 5lbs from when I left 23 days earlier. I'm sure a bit of that was water weight, but some of it could be my carelessness too. Honestly, I'm okay with that. My jeans are a tad snugger but nothing that I need to go back to a previous size.

Now I've seem to lost my motivation, and am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. I met my goal, and now it's time to create another. I just don't know where to begin.

Anyone have any thoughts or advice to starting over?

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Well, I'm back from my 3 week vacation. Honestly, I don't think it went as bad as I had planned it would. I made sure to eat no breakfast, a light lunch and a balanced dinner. I felt that gave me the calorie buffer I needed. I avoided drinking anything but water as much as I could, and avoided sweets. I didn't do any kind of exercise, unless you want to count running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

The morning after I arrived home I got on the scale and was up 5lbs from when I left 23 days earlier. I'm sure a bit of that was water weight, but some of it could be my carelessness too. Honestly, I'm okay with that. My jeans are a tad snugger but nothing that I need to go back to a previous size.

Now I've seem to lost my motivation, and am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. I met my goal, and now it's time to create another. I just don't know where to begin.

Anyone have any thoughts or advice to starting over?

My advice, savor the vacation...then eat food and work out :)