Advice pls re. commencing with NRFL

Options
Tina180130
Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
I have contemplated for months whether to begin this NRFL. The problem is I can only access the gym on Mon, Tues, Fri & Sun. I know that the book advocates having a rest day in between lifting. Any suggestions of how I can get the best results using the days I have available. Thank you.

Replies

• andreabrightside
    Options
    I do Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I'd suggest doing Tues, Fri, Sun, so you still get rest days (if you throw in Monday, you'll have three days in a row which can be difficult). If you want to work out on Mondays still, I'd suggest HIIT as the plan recommends. Otherwise, leave Monday as another day of rest. (You could also do HIIT without the gym if you live anywhere near the outdoors where you can run or move with any other variation)

Just make sure you still follow the workouts properly and eat lots of protein ;) You should be fine.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I'd go to the gym on Tues., Fri., and Sun. to do NROLFW. The rest of the days -Monday off or a walk, Wed., Thurs., Sat. I'll do something else-HIIT, walk, bike, swim, circuits whatever else you like to do.
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thks for your responses. I'm going to start in july and will doing a little HIIT in between training :))