I'm calling it a success!

wa_tracy
wa_tracy Posts: 110 Member
I just finished my first week of reset. Halfway through I was miserable...feeling bloated and overwhelmed with how much food I had to eat, all the while making it fit into my macros percentages. Welp, today I'm feeling good, and no longer burdened. I did get on the scale this morning, and I haven't gained, despite the crazy bloat I was dealing with a few days ago, and yesterday, I got the closest to my 40/30/30 percentages, finding new ways to get protein into my diet. I've also incorporated protein shakes or chocolate milk drinking post workouts and my body totally recovers way better than before. Here's to hoping the rest of my reset goes this well! On Wednesday I couldn't imagine doing this for more than a week, and now I know it's for the best and I will keep on trucking. And thanks to all of you ahead of me on this journey for posting so many encouraging words when I've felt down in the dumps. :happy:

Replies

• Zylayna
    Zylayna Posts: 728 Member
    That's awesome! There's a few people that find after a few weeks in, sticking it out the full 8 weeks gets easier and not so scary. Some even go beyond 8 weeks once they get there. It's those first few weeks that are the hardest I think. I'm just ending up my 3rd week and am finding it much easier than my first two. (and I'm just starting TOM - I should be miserably bloated, lol...go figure!!) :happy:
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Just hang in there. It was hard for me at the beginning too. I finished two weeks of the reset now, and I am getting used to eat properly, without feeling bloated all the time.
    You will see, it will get easier.
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    It does get easier. I am loving it, of course ready to start losing again, but really taking advantage of this time to lift heavy and hopefully build some muscle. I feel better than I have in a long time!!
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    I'm on day 16.....watching my sodium....makes a huge difference ! I wasn't tracking sodium before..but now and forevermore! So I'm thinking someone should tell the newer peeps to watch that one. It would surely make that 1st week a lot less miserable!!!
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    Has anyone lost inches while doing the reset??