A lovely day!

Options
blazingmissp
blazingmissp Posts: 63 Member
Hello everyone, I am new-ish here and I have been on my WLJ for almost a year now, but I need to keep better track of it and meet more people who are changing their life as well so I am here to do it all :) . I love to meet new people and have positive conversations. How is everyone today?

Replies

• Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi. Yes, it is a lovely day. I made some poor food choices yesterday but I started this morning by leaving that behind me. I am on a journey and the long term choices are more important than minor detours.

I've started using MFP more consistently lately. I'm finding that it is very helpful in terms of making me more conscious of my food choices. In addition to entering my food and water each day, I like to sign on the boards and check out entries.
  • blazingmissp
    Options
    Hi. Yes, it is a lovely day. I made some poor food choices yesterday but I started this morning by leaving that behind me. I am on a journey and the long term choices are more important than minor detours.

I've started using MFP more consistently lately. I'm finding that it is very helpful in terms of making me more conscious of my food choices. In addition to entering my food and water each day, I like to sign on the boards and check out entries.

I think logging in my food helps a ton as well. I try to eat as healthy as I can, but sometimes it is really hard. Especially during a certain time of the month, ugh, I crave chocolate and sweets. Plugging them in here makes me more aware of what I am eating, and how many calories i am taking in.

I do have an issue with drinking my water. I love water, but sometimes I forget to drink enough of it. :(

I am just now going into the boards and looking at the posts and replies. I need to get out there more and find more like minded people.
  • mpoole6
    mpoole6 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just came across this group and I had to join. I'm glad I did because I need to be able to chat with ladies that are having the same concerns or the same trails that I am having. Because in this weight lost adventure we can all use a helping hand and an ear.
  • blazingmissp
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just came across this group and I had to join. I'm glad I did because I need to be able to chat with ladies that are having the same concerns or the same trails that I am having. Because in this weight lost adventure we can all use a helping hand and an ear.

Yes we can. It always helps to talk to people who can understand what you are going through and help you with it as well.