BMF and logging food

Options
ANeWcRe8N
ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
So I just got a BMF link and as many of you users know that their food log pretty much sux lol. How do you do it with logging your foods here and using the BMF? From what I see they have an option to use an estimated calorie tab, but was wondering if there was any other specific way to do this... TIA :)

Replies

• amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    All I do is enter one meal into the BMF - I call it food 6/16 (or that day's date) and enter the cals from MFP (though the last few days I have been rounding up). This will at least show me my daily deficits.

Other than this, I don't mess with the BMF food stuff - it's pretty bad.
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    There is a tab under nutrition that says estimate daily calories I think I use that and just plug in MFP's number.
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    All I do is enter one meal into the BMF - I call it food 6/16 (or that day's date) and enter the cals from MFP (though the last few days I have been rounding up). This will at least show me my daily deficits.

Other than this, I don't mess with the BMF food stuff - it's pretty bad.

I do the same!
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    There is a tab under nutrition that says estimate daily calories I think I use that and just plug in MFP's number.

This is what I use as well...simple and effective. I use MFP to track nutrition and cals.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Thank you all.. gonna try the estimated calories since that seems the easiest and quickest way
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'd pay double the monthly fee to have BMF interface with MFP.
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I don't use the food log on BMF at all. I take my TDEE from BMF and add it to my MFP TDEE to give a BMF adjustment (you can find this out if you "customise you goals" and it shows your TDEE somewhere down the right hand side.

That way I can keep track of everything on here which I find much easier :)