End of Level 1

Options
Cindym82
Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
Hey ladies, so we're finally at the end of week 1, how do you feel? what is your favorite/least favorite move? Do you like it so far? Which day are you starting level 2!!

Replies

• saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I loved my first hybrid week! I have never ever had my booty, thighs and abs be SO sore!! I'll be sticking with level one for this week coming up since I'm only doing it twice a week. :smile:

Any if any of you ladies want an extra booty/thigh kick your *kitten* workout, I have to suggest doing a kettlebell routine! I haven't done one in over a year but picked it up yesterday-I torched 500 cals in 50 minutes and my thighs and butt are screaming today! :flowerforyou:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Hmmm did u do a dvd and buy the kettle ball?? I've been interested but no one has talked about it so I never invested
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Hmmm did u do a dvd and buy the kettle ball?? I've been interested but no one has talked about it so I never invested

I got a set from Wal-Mart about a year and a half ago-it's put out by Danskin and I'm pretty sure they still sell them. You can get 3, 5 and 8 pound kettlebell and it comes with a DVD. If I remember right it was under the $20 mark. If you can find it at that price I think it's a worthwhile investment! I used to not be able to get through more than 25 minutes but after doing JM and other weight based workouts I found I actually need a heavier kettlebell! :drinker:

Editing to add link to exact kettlebell I bought; although based on the reviews it looks like it no longer has the DVD with it. :angry:
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danskin-Now-5-lb-Kettlebell/19525076
  • Cindym82
    Options
    those jerks!!! lol ill have to hit up walmart after payday :love:
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'll probably do another week of level 1 since I only did it 3x this week - I did it last on Friday and by buns/legs were still sore today. The move I still hate is the side plank inner thigh lift! My favorite is the last circuit with the kickboxing moves! Hope everyone is feeling their buns/legs toning! I know I am!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    i hate that side plank too! def feel mine toning
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    I am still doing level one, and I'm having some trouble with the plank moves because my right wrist is bad. I hope it's not hurting my progress too much.
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Just do what you can - I have some wrist issues and sometimes instead of keeping my hands flat on the ground, I make a fist and hold myself up like that (give it a try - it may help you). If you're doing your best and giving effort, you don't have to be perfect (remember Jillian says "Perfect Sucks!" - I think she says that in RI30) to see results and progress! You can do it!!! Love your kitty in your profile pic!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    ^^^ Just do what you can - I have some wrist issues and sometimes instead of keeping my hands flat on the ground, I make a fist and hold myself up like that (give it a try - it may help you). If you're doing your best and giving effort, you don't have to be perfect (remember Jillian says "Perfect Sucks!" - I think she says that in RI30) to see results and progress! You can do it!!! Love your kitty in your profile pic!

I make a fist too