Philippians 4:13!

Options
dorothytd
dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me! This has been my guiding verse for the past year or so, especially since I realized that God needs to be a part of my physical journey as well as my spiritual one... What things have you accomplished, or hope to accomplish with His strength, and not all on your own?

Replies

• fbandit14
    fbandit14 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Everything!!!
  • irishcream4me
    Options
    I hope to find the best ( aND RIGHT ) JOB
  • ldg323
    ldg323 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I hope he leads me in everything I do! Recently, I have seen him working in my life in an extraordinary and and so very thankful! Now if I remember to listen and follow him in this area, I KNOW I will be successful!
  • advisorgirl
    advisorgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jesus shares in our victories no matter how small. It took me 3 weeks to lose 5 pounds, but I couldn't have done it without prayer and MFP!
  • SarahAnderson14843
    Options
    Welcome to the group everyone! Glad to have you all sharing your stories and prayers and prayer requests and any inspirational quotes or scriptures are welcome, I know that I need any motivation that can be offered. I know that we all can succeed with God's help and I will be keeping all of you in my prayers as well.
    God Bless
    Sarah
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    We have that verse in a vinyl decal on the wall:)