my intro

Options
MileyClimb
MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
Hi everyone! my name is Katie. I am a single mom of a 10 year old daughter Rylee. I am a college freshman studying for the youth minisitry. would love to make some christian friends you are all welcome to friend me.

Replies

• SarahAnderson14843
    Options
    Hi Katie,
    It is awesome that you are studying youth ministry GOD BLESS YOU! I am currently taking Psychology online and working as a CNA and a mother of 2 boys. I hope that by next year I will be in college working towards my RN but whatever God has in store for me I am willing. I will keep you in my prayers that everything will work out for you :)
    God Bless
    Sarah
  • ldg323
    ldg323 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie! I raised both of my daughters alone. It can be done! Would love to encourage you as you go through your process. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lorikempen
    lorikempen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Katey! Welcome!
  • gsurface28
    gsurface28 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi Katie! I was a single mom for 10 years - met & married to an incredible gift from God :) We are now a family of 7! I am currently homeschooling 4 of my children - we will be starting 9th grade, 2 in 8th grade and my youngest who has mild CP & is just about on a 1st grade level! I also run an inhome daycare and dream of someday getting a degree in nutrition. Welcome to the group & feel free to add me as a friend.
    Gretchen