Finding the sweet spot.

Jennacita
Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
HI all. I need help finding the calorie sweet spot. I don't think I'm under eating as much as I think I'm overeating. My stats are:
5'1, 171 as of today. Last week I was 168.4. I had a rough week. :( According to TDEE calculations on Scooby, Cathe, Fitness Frog and Fit Girls my TDEE is approx 2300. My Fitbit for the past week has given me calorie burn ranges from 1850-2100. I tend to workout 6x a week. A mix of cardio and weight. My workouts are usually 45 - 60 minutes. Some days I will do longer of 90-120 minutes but not often. My BMR is approximately 1450. I have been trying to eat at 1900 but consistently I go OVER that amount. I also never reach my macros. My protien is low. I need advice, help, anything. I know my problem is consistency with how I eat. Should I keep working on eating at 1900 or should I up it or lower it.?

Thanks
Jenn

Replies

• swingkid1975
    swingkid1975 Posts: 105 Member
    If you have something that actually gives you your TDEE (I have a BMF) I would take the average TDEE for the week -15% and that's what I set as my calorie goal for the upcoming week. I run my numbers every Sunday night so I eat the same amount every day for the following week until I re-calculate.