Introducton

Options
daisy2555
daisy2555 Posts: 21 Member
Hi, I,m Nancy. Very nice to meet all of you. I look forward to ,meet you all by internet . You can add me to your group of friends. With God's help we can do this. We'll encourage each other through it

Replies

• cap476
    cap476 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Nancy, I am Carole (cap476), I am new to this as this is only my third day. I will need Gods help to do this as everything else I have tried has failed. I am sending prayers your way for good physical and spiritual help.
  • ldg323
    ldg323 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi Nancy and Carole - I'm Linda and am very happy about this group. We need all the encouragement we can get and it's nice to have a place to get biblical encouragement.
  • SarahAnderson14843
    Options
    Welcome to the group everyone, I am so excited that this group has been a success so far, I look forward to seeing how God works in all of our lives and feel free to put any prayer requests or any other type of motivational tool you would like on here. God is a wonderful God and I know he will be with each of us on our journey to getting healthier.
    God Bless
    Sarah
  • daisy2555
    daisy2555 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry everyone. I didn't know you had to check on the staus of your posts to see if anyone answered you. You cn tell,I'm new at ths. Glad to meet you all. Please put me on your friends lists. I'll do better nezxt time. Yes wit God,s hep we CAN do this.
    Lots of love toyo all

Your sister in ChristJesus and your friend
    Nancy

l

i