Checking In!

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well!

I am back from my two week vacation! It was wonderful! I enjoyed myself in every aspect, and I felt absolutely fabulous!

I ate at my calculated TDEE for my vacation activity which was a little under 2300. I am going to resume my working out so I will be upping my calories at the end of the week to almost 2600!!

Obviously, my scale is hidden. I plan on hiding it until the end of July or the start of August when I finish eating at my TDEE and start returning to my cut. :)

Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying themselves, keeping strong, and pushing through.

Feel free to drop a line and let me know how you have all been doing :)

:heart:

Replies

• terrigrace
    terrigrace Posts: 199 Member
    That's awesome! So glad you were able to enjoy every bit of your vacation. Isn't it awesome to relax where food is concerned and not have to worry about every little calorie? I'm right where I want to be for now. I'm still eating at TDEE for the next 5 weeks. And I think I've figured my numbers right - after an initial 2 pound gain I've been holding steady. so I'm essentially at maintenance. Maintenance was the hardest part of losing weight for me before, so I'm thrilled to know I can do it when my time comes. I've found that I love to lift, almost more than I love my cardio on my bicycle.

so what was your favorite vacation memory in the last two weeks? Glad to have you back. Hugs,