Ready for my 1st Cut! Can you confirm I'm doing this right?

Options
MrsKosal
MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
Ok....so I've been maintaining for at least 6 weeks now. I've been eating at TDEE for over 2 weeks that I know for sure because of tracking. Before that I am sure I was eating at or above TDEE without tracking accurately or at all on some days.

My TDEE is 2377. So I did 15% of that which is 2020.45. So I would eat that amount every day? And NOT eat back workout cals unless I dip below my BMR?

Just wanted to make sure so I am ready to go tomorrow morning.

Replies

• zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes. You should eat that daily, and only eat back if you go under your BMR.

Yahoo!! I can't wait til I do my cut next week!!!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the way to go to me!! Keep us up on your progress...I can't wait to start my cut in 5 more weeks...lol Hopefully it goes by fast for me!! Good luck to you!! :)

If you want to be sure of your numbers you can use the scooby site that is recommended b/c it figures in your cut for you:

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
  • MrsKosal
    Options
    That is the site I've been using. I just wanted to clarify everything.
  • missdimpley
    missdimpley Posts: 192
    Options
    not gonna do it for 8 weeks? I am tempted to do the cut too, but decided to finish 8 weeks of reset, which will be on July 3rd :)
  • MrsKosal
    Options
    I was eating above or at TDEE before without realizing it. I am still maintaining, so I think I'm just going to cut. I know this is my correct maintanance level now. We'll see how it goes.