June 18th Weigh in!

Options
Amazingday
Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
So last week I was up to 192 and this week down to 189. It just needs to keep going in that direction!!!

How is everyone else doing????

Replies

• MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Start weight:176
    Last week: 132.6
    Current weight: 131.2

After a long time of feeling like the scale wasn't moving, I feel like I'm making progress again!
  • Amazingday
    Options
    Start weight:176
    Last week: 132.6
    Current weight: 131.2

After a long time of feeling like the scale wasn't moving, I feel like I'm making progress again!

AWESOME!!! Killer bod at any age right!!! I am still waiting for the before pic! :) Glad you are making progress, I am going to be joining you soon in that department!
  • slleeper68
    slleeper68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 211.4

Last week: 185.5

Current weight: 183.7

Didn't lose last week but lost almost 2 pounds this week. I will definately take it. It is becoming a pattern. Not lose one week lose the next week. Best of luck on your journey!!!!
  • Amazingday
    Options
    Starting weight: 211.4

Last week: 185.5

Current weight: 183.7

Didn't lose last week but lost almost 2 pounds this week. I will definately take it. It is becoming a pattern. Not lose one week lose the next week. Best of luck on your journey!!!!

Because you are my truly oldest childhood friend I get to say this... you stink! You totally passed me now!!!! You know your rock! Now I really need to kick it up and burn it off!!!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Finally got away from 256 and down to 253.6 :D