How is it going?

Options
cranberrycat
cranberrycat Posts: 233 Member
Just thought I would check in to see how everyone is doing...

Me personally, things got off track last month, but going better now. I have struggled with my hunger/appetite, which is NOT supposed to be an issue in the Zone, but for me it is always a struggle until my hormones/insulin levels get settled in.

Replies

• sara0143
    sara0143 Posts: 21
    Options
    I got off track also, I went to NM for a few weeks to help out a sick friend, and I've had trouble getting back in the zone. I have started the week off good and I'm planning on keeping it up.
  • cranberrycat
    cranberrycat Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sometimes vacations go well for me, other times they are deal-breakers. Kind of depends on who I am with. In May, I spent a week with a couple of girlfriends, and that is mainly what unraveled things. Besides that, we had lots of things going on, prom, Mothers Day, DD birthday, Memorial Day festivities, etc.

But, I have also had vacations in which I was very successful and stayed on track.
  • kma2053
    kma2053 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ha! We live on the road in our motor home, no house. It's like vacation every day when it comes to eating. It's easier to stop at a restaurant than dig everything out and back on the road in 10 min. Or even 15 min. We're always in a hurry to get there. We'll be settling tomorrow in one place for a week so I hope to get some meals prepared so I can just grab them on the road.