How much have you lost since starting Paleo?

Options
124»

Replies

• Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    40 lbs in just under 2 yrs....no gym...I'm uber lazy...lol
  • kskroch
    kskroch Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I haven't lost any weight over all on Paleo. I was on a losing streak in the spring that ended after a particularly stressful weekend of work. I can speculate my metabolism is still damaged from the VLCD - but it has been 2 years. I still have chronic GI issues (Constipation) 2 years after the VLCD.

This summer I gained weight i'm sure because of inactivity due to my knee injury/surgery and all the NSAIDS I was taking. I'm still hoping that starts to reverse now that I'm becoming more active. I had been walking 3-5 miles a day and biking on the weekends. I'm back up to about 1/2 that.
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Updating my stats: I've officially lost 50 lbs since changing to primal/paleo. :) YAY!
  • Orione2
    Orione2 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20lb on Paleo. the most dramatic change though is my health, I had dreadful GERD taking anti acids and Gavisgon after every meal. That has completely gone Its made me happier and although I do go off the diet when Im travelling I come back to as soon as I'm home. Ive never managed really low carbs, but I don't eat grains at all now.