Just started yesterday- Hi All!

Options
krikit_lo
krikit_lo Posts: 31 Member
Hi everyone, glad I found this group. I just started yesterday and am full of motivation. My next run is tomorrow and I am actually excited for once. Really want to reach this goal and I look forward to reading all of your posts for tips & motivation.

Replies

• ClareWhittaker
    Options
    Hello :) Welcome to C25K!! By far the best fitness programme I have ever found.

Good luck with it. It can get really addictive :) But at least its a healthy addiction. Feel free to add me if you like. I'm starting my 3rd week tomorrow!
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started yesterday, too. I actually love how sore I feel. I'm so excited about this program because I really feel like I can do it! Looking forward to tomorrow's workout!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday and my next one is tomorrow also. Love seeing all the new starters. Let's do this!!!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Started today!
  • immarungirl
    immarungirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started last week. My last run I noticed I ran faster and longer. I am running on a treadmill so when I have over a minute to walk I increase the incline to 10 :)
  • knackarsch
    knackarsch Posts: 53
    Options
    I just started today! That was rough, but fun. I really wanted to walk, but pushed through and ran the last 60 second section. I don't even feel like a wuss, it's just the beginning :-)
  • gheppler
    gheppler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today!