What do you do on your days off

Options
2»

Replies

• SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I do a good 60minute walk on my rest days, but after reading the comments above think I should be looking at strength training. Does everyone rate Jillian Michaels? Her name seems to crop up a lot :-)

I think her DVDs are fab but I rarely can get through one (not always a bad thing - gives you something to work towards). 30 Day Shred is a good starting point as it only lasts 25 minutes, so is easy to squeeze in first thing in the morning or last thing at night - you just need a couple of hand weights. It includes cardio and strength training. I'm currently doing No More Trouble Zones - much more strength training, which I figure is good alongside C25K. You can try the first level of 30DS for free on You Tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8) and some of the Fitness channels (if you have Sky TV) show some of her workouts on occasion. If you like them 30DS is about £5 on Amazon and there is a boxset for about £17 (the one I have). They're not easy but you really do get results.