Flipping out --- just a wee bit....

carriea67
carriea67 Posts: 181 Member
Hi Everyone -

So here's the back story -- I started a 4 week metabolism reset on June 1st and have been consistent with eating at my TDEE (sometimes a bit under and sometimes a bit over) and then I went on vacation for the past week and although I tracked most of it - I am sure that I went over my TDEE.

Then yesterday happened - I barely cleared 1500 calories (my TDEE 2079) and they were junk filled calories....I could give you any number of excuses but fact is I didn't plan well.

So I know (having the read the stickies a lot) that it is better to go over than under and now I am flipping a wee bit...did I just mess up my reset?

Thoughts, opinions....

Thanks!
Carrie

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    no expert here but...

its only one day! sounds like you've been pretty on track otherwise. just keep swimming, its a new day!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Carrie, my dear take a deep breath....whew, it is ok. Today is a new day. Consistency is important, but no one is infallible....so now just get up and start today off with a bang...and think protein protein protein...:flowerforyou:

Lucia
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Don't beat yourself up over what is past.

Start new today and focus on that. We can not change what happened but we can make it NOW better.
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    ...and think protein protein protein...:flowerforyou:

hahahahaha!!!
  • carriea67
    carriea67 Posts: 181 Member
    Breathing -- yep that's pretty important....okay freak out is over.

Protein...oy that's always my downfall...BUT I am just adding beans & chicken & protein powder & nuts to my daily diet.....my goal is to hit my protein macro every day this week.....

Thank you very much for talking me off the ledge....