just felt like talking to someone..

himel13
himel13 Posts: 146 Member
Started EM2WLs Metabolic Reset unofficially from the 1st of June, and properly from the 8th. Was doing good with exercise and eating and even lost an inch or two here and there.. but then I started feeling a bit sick from last week and don't have the energy to exercise. Don't have much of an appetite either, so I'm eating a bit less than my TDEE this week. Still not netting below BMR, so it should be ok.

I'm up 1 kg and people are already commenting that it looks like I've gained weight. I'm accepting it..this is to be expected on the Reset, right?
I want to do this right. Gaining is scaring me a little..but I'm hoping that once I start exercising again, I'll start losing inches again.
Just felt like talking about it with someone..my friends and family don't get my obsession with weight loss! :P

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Hello!

You are doing it right for sure.

1kg is generally not noticeable so I have not idea why people would say that to you.

Sorry to hear about you being sick, but once your not, get back on the exercise wagon and go to your cut target and the weight should start coming off!

Mike
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    1kg is generally not noticeable so I have not idea why people would say that to you.

geez, who in the world says "it looks like you're gaining weight" ???????
  • himel13
    A few people said I'm gaining weight..one even said that the reason I'm so fat is because I never stop eating and that I should go on a diet. Its rude and hurtful but some people just don't get it! :(
  • Zylayna
    Zylayna Posts: 728 Member
    A few people said I'm gaining weight..one even said that the reason I'm so fat is because I never stop eating and that I should go on a diet. Its rude and hurtful but some people just don't get it! :(

You are hanging around some toxic people. My heart hurts for you. :cry: :brokenheart:
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member

geez, who in the world says "it looks like you're gaining weight" ???????

total *kitten*. i'm sorry you have to be around people like that. stay away from them if possible. you're doing the right things.
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787

You are hanging around some toxic people. My heart hurts for you. :cry: :brokenheart:

Amen very toxic....You are beautiful in every way, just to come on here and say that takes courage...:)
  • rmk20togo
    rmk20togo Posts: 353 Member

You need to get new people. Be strong. Take care of yourself.
  • himel13
    Thanks for the support everyone. I was really feeling down..but its good to know there are people like you all out there who understand. I feel better already...and I'm going to do this, regardless of how much people around me put me down! <3
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member

Agreed. ((((hugs)))))
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Thanks for the support everyone. I was really feeling down..but its good to know there are people like you all out there who understand. I feel better already...and I'm going to do this, regardless of how much people around me put me down! <3

Thats the only attitude to have. However, I suggest cutting toxic people out of your life like that. I had to do that many moons ago (not for weightloss for other reasons) and it has been for the best ever since.
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member

Thats the only attitude to have. However, I suggest cutting toxic people out of your life like that. I had to do that many moons ago (not for weightloss for other reasons) and it has been for the best ever since.

I just sent you a friend request!!! You are a beautiful young lady and we are here to help support you!!!! :flowerforyou:

Anita
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Sorry to hear you have such negative people around you

We will support you along the way.