The Daily Accountability Thread

Options
1235»

Replies

• JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    :heart: :drinker: Day Off turned out to be I wanna do!! and my Body is saying go fot it!!ok "today light workouts."
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Physical therapist says I'm overdoing things. Very frustrating. Haven't been sleeping, but had a good night last night. Found out on Monday that my daughter, her fiancé and their daughter are in trouble, and will be moving in with us. Most of my "exercise" for the next two weeks (estimate) will be getting my house ready for them, and helping them get ready to move.

Tomorrow's goals: Spend at least 1:5 hours preparing for the move. Walk for 1/2 hour. 1/2 hour PT home work. Ice my knee twice. Or more! Drink 10 glasses of water.
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I had a really really bad day yesterday!! Felt awful, went WAY over on my calories :( Felt very sorry for myself lol

The whole week's not been too great If im honest.... Back on it today though, Have pre-logged all my food for the day and Im about to pre-log some Wii time!! :)

Goals for today that i WILL acheive.....

Drink 1lt of water!

Do NOT exceed daily cal's

Do at least 30 min's on the Wii!

Good luck peeps x
  • MandyAnnV
    MandyAnnV Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Goals for today:

Workout on my Gazelle for the entire duration of a BL episode on Hulu +
    Get a Zumba Fitness Party Workout in

**Get up at 4 tomorrow morning to go to the Gym
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Today Is Move more Sit less then yesterday:drinker:
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My mini goal for today is to make sure that I at least do JM 30DS regardless of what time we get home tonight! Hope to get home in time to also get in a 30 minute walk along w/doing JM 30DS.