intolerance is a two way street

Yanicka1
Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
Intolerance .

We have seen it on these board about pretty much every school of though on MFP.

We even were the victims of it about EM2WL and it suck.

I have seen here some very harsh words about those that make choices different then ours. We found a method that work for us and we should respect those that make a different choice.

Replies

• conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Amen, sista! Preach it.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    I think that this thought applies to life in general - you may not like it, you may not do it, you may not agree with it, but: You need to respect it. Period.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    people get so testy when they see someone doing something different. we were all made different..so we choose different lifestyles..be it what we eat...who we love..or where we live.

It takes a big person to accept differences and a narrow minded one who cant see beyond their own nose
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Intolerance .

I have seen here some very harsh words about those that make choices different then ours. We found a method that work for us and we should respect those that make a different choice.

I couldn't agree more!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Intolerance .

Very true words. Sometimes we get frustrated because we want others to experience what we do (in all apects of life) but we cannot force it on anyone. Share information, be friendly and helpful and keave it up to them.