PMS

Options
stephanj
stephanj Posts: 898 Member
OK, I am a slave to my hormones, I just tore into a genisoy peanut butter bar like I was a wild animal. Not exactly cycle 1 but better than the muffin I was craving. The beast must be fed! TOM is here any day now....then maybe I can be a normal human being again. Anyone else "lose it" around this time?

Replies

• whitelilly1
    Options
    My totm has appeared today and I'm not as regular as I was ( probably due to my age) so can't track accurately, but last week I HAD to have chocolate every day for about 4 days . I ate dark chocolate instead of stuffing a whole bar of Cadburys Dairy Milk in sideways which is what I really wanted to do ! , but now I know why I felt like I did :happy:

Only thing I am annoyed about is that today is Day 17 of C1 and because of TOTM I don't really know how succesful its been...
  • stephanj
    Options
    updating to say I slipped with some cheese and peanut butter and my weight creeped up one lb, but finally TOM is here so maybe I can regain my sanity!!!!!!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Wish my TOM was here. Very late but possibly start of menopause.
  • stephanj
    Options
    Agh Suziecue my girltime is going wacko too, never know what I'm gonna get lol.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    TOM here today - finally!!