Before/After Pics - Finally!!

Options
124»

Replies

• twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    i just ordered the body revolution for my birthday ... the program looks great ... can't wait for it to arrive ... your my inspiration to try it!

:flowerforyou:
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Girl you're :smokin: hot!!!!!!! What great progress you have made!!!!!!!! Love your bicep pic. :flowerforyou:
  • elly1979
    elly1979 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That is a beautiful bicep! (and everything else). Thanks so much for sharing :)
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Awsome, great job :)
  • dawnmichelea
    dawnmichelea Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! I'm gonna go look up JMBR, dont know what that is!
  • crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for the compliments!! You all are AMAZING!!!!!!

Uh, you are the amazing one !

And is your weight loss really at 9lbs? I am assuming that beautiful body transformation happened while your weight didn't change much... please confirm.

I have gained weight but lost inches and am happy about the trade :)

Would you also mind telling us what your average TDEE is and what your average intake is daily? I'm interested to know if the difference is high or low.

Again, thanks for sharing, you have inspired so many by caring for yourself. That is beautiful!
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Youre looking fantastic!!!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for the compliments!! You all are AMAZING!!!!!!

Uh, you are the amazing one !

And is your weight loss really at 9lbs? I am assuming that beautiful body transformation happened while your weight didn't change much... please confirm.

I have gained weight but lost inches and am happy about the trade :)

Would you also mind telling us what your average TDEE is and what your average intake is daily? I'm interested to know if the difference is high or low.

Again, thanks for sharing, you have inspired so many by caring for yourself. That is beautiful!

Yes, my weight loss has only been 9 pounds....I've lost over 20 inches though. I'd happily trade the inches for the pounds, like you said!

My average TDEE was around 2700 so I was eating 2000-2100 calories per day. But now that my kids are on summer break my TDEE has actually been getting lower, somewhere around 2400-2600. I'm going to keep eating around 2000 calories because I think the consistency has really helped. I do realize my weight loss may slow down but that's okay with me.