Sorry its another activity question ;-)

OOOoooh im confuddled now as I would say lots of you look like you are 5-6 strenuous but are using moderate.

Can you give advice as to my activity

If I....

Mon- lift (NRFL starting again at day 1 so the work outs are short)
30 min brisk walk (total to and from gym)

Tues -play netball 1 hour
30 min brisk walking (total to and from gym)

Wed- rest

Thurs- lift
30 min speed intervals on treadmill
30 min walking

Friday- yoga or swim 30 min to 1 hour

Sat -lift
30 min interval training on treadmill
30 min walking to and from gym

Also Mon to Fri I walk to the station and back which is 20 min total,and generally 30 min average walking during day but this varies if its a office or community based day.

Since I've decided to do reset I want to get my activity right else I might start expanding as I'm sure I could happily nibble the extras even if I didn't need em!

suggestions welcome, at the mo I'm set at strenuous but happy to cut down if that's the best for me...

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    I was confused too at first and went to low!
    3-5 hours is moderate, 5-6 hours is strenuous and 7-21 is the next group on the Scooby site...
    totaling your hours up looks like at least strenuous (6+ hours?)
    Stage one on New Rules is about 30 minutes. Stage 2 is about a hour, so you may have to recalculate once you get there!
  • phew! was hoping you would say that cos I want to keep my kcal high :-) yay
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    I think in most cases people estimate their activity level to low. I was one of them. With exercise I just barely reach 3 hrs of workout so I was debating the low activity level then I got my BMF and it has me smack in at moderate with a TDEE of 2140. I think 8 mile runs plus other exercise should be considered at least strenuous.